– High strength, elasticity, hardness
– Exceptional corrosion resistance
– Exceptional abrasion resistance
– Super plasticity (within Tg, for precise machining)
Amorphous Metal Foils (Metallic Glass)
Amorphous Metal Foils
Amorphous Metal has
* High Strength, High Hardness, High Elasticity
* outstanding Corrosion Resistance
* outstanding Wear Resistance
– And, it is known as a dream material.
– Eco FM manufactures various types of amorphous compositions,
such as Zirconium-based, Titanium-based,
Copper-based, and Aluminum based, in the form of wide and thin
strips with various thicknesses.
– Amorphous metals are characterized by super-plasticity at a
certain temperature range for each composition, so it is possible
to mold precisely using this feature.
Currently, development is underway for the
application of IT equipment and smart phones as substrate materials
for the next generation foldable/rollable phones,
and it is expected to be applied in space,
electronics, medical and defense fields in the future.